The emergence of COVID-19 created a "new normal" worlwide. At Latino College Preparatory Academy, we implemented a full 9th- 12th grades online program. Simultaneously, we have implemented rigorous safety improvements and measurements for the eventual safe return of our students, faculty and staff. As mandated by Governor Newsom, we began the 2020-2-21 school year in remote mode. Details will continue to be updated on this page. We welcome any questions you may have to the director, Jesus Rios.
As per the current state-issued mandate for Santa Clara County to beginning the year in remote learning mode, here are highlights of our current plan.
* Synchronous class meetings
* Asynchronous learning
* Daily face to face with teacher
* Weekly advisory
* Academic Counselor support
* Virtual physical activities
* Regular teacher office hours
* Faculty Professional Development/support
Read More »