LCPA Uniform Policy (2022 - 2023)
LCPA Students and Families:
We appreciate your efforts and cooperation to ensure Uniform Policy Standards are maintained in the interest of safety and the School Code of Conduct. Students of Latino College Preparatory Academy (LCPA) are required to wear a school uniform daily in meeting the following guidelines for the school dress code:
- Wear a black or white polo and/or black outerwear (without the necessity for the school logo to be affixed to their shirt or outerwear).
- Students may also wear college/university sweaters and hoodies.
- Wear any LCPA logo or branded attire as issued by the school site office.
- Wear appropriate pants in black only.
- Students cannot wear blue jeans or leggings. Pants should not be ripped.
- Note: Purchase of a uniform or school apparel from a school site office is NOT a requirement for meeting the dress code or for attendance at LCPA.